today at work the white attendant i was working with said he couldn’t stand rap music because all he heard them talking about “drugs, sex, bitches and hos” and that he grew up listening to Led Zeppelin, Motley Crue and Kiss
subway??? no man this is domway. we tell you how you want your sandwich and u shut up and eat it.
This is domway, where we pre-negotiate how the sandwich will be made with your full understanding of the ingredients and their usual consequences. If the worst happens and you don’t like the sandwich you can use a safeword, we’ll remove it and immediately stop lunch. Then we’ll remake it for you the way you like, with plenty of communication to avoid those ingredients in the future. That way you can build a foundation of trust with us, and enjoy yourself by safely giving yourselves into the hands of other sandwich-makers who have proven their responsibility and compassion with your dietary needs.
THANK YOU I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
my badass art teached posted on my wall about being excited to see my “little guy” referring to my baby, but we’re having a girl, but i don’t feel comfortable saying, “actually we’re having a little girl!” cause then i feel like a heteronormative shitface. should i just ignore it and be like “eh”? I don’t care to do that, I just don’t want her to later see we had a (physically) girl and then feel dumb and think i didn’t correct her because i was like embarrassed~* for her or whatever. BUH.
i feel like literally no one else would be anxious about this but me :|
Naw. You ain’t changed one bit.
All you doing now is enacting a different form of sexism on your daughter.
Because now she is going to be subject to the same sexist bullshit that you enacted on god knows how many women that came into your life before your wife gave birth, including your own fuckin wife.
And now, your ‘property’ is subject to that shit.
And now, you’re not going to start advocating for some humane treatment of women.
Y’all asses ain’t going out to speak against rape culture and cat calling. Y’all ain’t checkin y’all boys, who women are often tellin that they’re ‘creepy as fuck’ and they don’t feel safe around to you.
Instead you lock down on her and tell her it’s her fuckin fault if shit happened because how dare she not do as her big protective daddy say.
Bye with that mess.
This times a thousand - makes me so sick.
And what about the whole: “My daughter is never going to date, because I know how guys are.” Then they grossly add, “I should know, I used to be one of them.”
“you wanna see my breasts” i say seductively to my boyfriend. i unbutton my shirt to reveal two large, succulent cuts of meat. i am a chicken. why do i have a boyfriend. why am i wearing clothes
I am a Mad Men’s Rights Activist.
I really like the show Mad Men.
get your white ass male privilege out of here, you fucking creep.
if you come here and reblog something and add any commentary along the lines of “real women have curves!” or “this is what a woman looks like!”
I will eat you alive.
All women are real women.
Women do not have to look a certain way to be a ‘real’ woman.
If you identify as a woman, you are a real woman.
Your body is valid, and real, and it is worthy of respect.
Thin privilege is being allowed to succeed at ANYTHING besides weight loss.
Newest fat hate article: “There is nothing in life that signifies failure better than fat.” (I refuse to link to it.) Right, my PhD means nothing, my two books mean nothing, my growth means nothing, my life means nothing — all because I’ve failed at being skinny. BLAAARRGGGHHHHH!
I didn’t think I would have to do this. My sister went to go visit my cousin down at Bloomington, Indiana. She left at 12 CST from the Gary area and she was to arrive sometime before 5 EST. She has not called anybody and her phone is off.
If anyone has seen my sister, please call the police. We are worried about her.
Her name is Connie Herrera. She is 5’2” and weighs 120 lbs
yeah, sorry, i’m 100% not okay with hitting children. calling it “spanking” is a meaningless distinction; if your hand is landing on your child’s body with the intention of causing them pain, you’re hitting your kid. so…congratulations?
- 12-year-old girl: I don't want kids when I grow up.
- Society: You'll change your mind when you get older. You're only 12. You're too young to know what you want.
- 16-year-old girl: I'm pregnant.
- Society: How could you be so stupid? Do you know anything about safe sex? You should be ashamed.
- 20-year-old woman: I'm a single mother with an infant son.
- Society: You should've gone to college first. You need a stable career before you can support a child.
- 33-year-old woman: I'm married and my spouse and I both have stable careers. I have two young daughters now.
- Society: You're not staying home? Who's going to take care of them? You're just going to put them in day care while you work? That's selfish of you. You can't expect to raise decent kids with a full-time job.
- 45-year-old woman: I just had my first child.
- Society: Why would you have a child when you're that old? Do you realize the health risks of being pregnant at your age? When your kid is a teenager you'll be a senior citizen. That's inconsiderate of you.
- 60-year-old woman: I haven't had any children.
- Society: Your life must be so unfulfilling. Is there something wrong with you? Why didn't you want kids? How strange.